Question

Have a Five month old & pregnant again

Hi Pls help, my baby is still very young & i have mistakenly fallen pregnant am almost 3months preggies. my problem is that im not yet ready for a 2nd baby so soon & ive just come back to work from maternity leave how do i tell my boss im pregnant again? Also what will my collegues & friends think of me being preg last yr & now this yr again... Is it safe to carry a baby to full term soon after giving caesarean birth 30 Oct 06. If i look for another job now do i have to disclose my pregnancy to new company?Should i decide to terminate this pregnancy how much time do i have before its too risky to terminate? will this be a selfish decision for me to make? my husband says he will support whatever decision i make. PLS PLS HELP this is such a differcult decision for us.

I can't answer the quewstions about your boss,etc. However, there is no danger in falling pregnant so soon after a caesarean. I think it is wise to disclose the pregnancy to a new company. It will only look bad if they think you were hiding things from them. You have till 12 weeks to decide about termination.