Question

Have you ever noticed?
Have you ever noticed, and it doesn't happen with everyone, when a person who is having a confrontation with someone else involuntarily pulls the corners of their mouths down?

I don't know if you've seen this, but I've experienced it myself once, along time ago, and I wanted to know what causes that?

Regs,
~Wings~

Im not sure that it has any specific cause, but there has been some decent scientific research showing that some patterns of facial expression are usually related to certain specific frames of mind, so that this emotional leakage can be used in lie detection and in assessing someone in an interview --- when their words say one thing and their face says something else, wise folks believe the facial expression.
I has an American friend, but since the concussion my memory for some details is a bit shaky --- could it have been Paul Ekman or something like that, who wrote some entertaining and illuminating books about lying based on such research