Question

having problems communicating with girls i ask out
hi doc my name is jack. i've asked this girl out yesterday. getting her phone number and address was not a problem. but tomorrow i will see her and well what do i ask her? what should i tell her tomorrow when we meet. i don't want to stand there with her looking at me and we both are quiet not saying a thing to each other for minutes,for a long time. she is my first girlfriend.
what questions do i ask her?what questions do boys ask girls when they are dating?is there a special format which i can follow in terms of communicating to her. i don't want to loose her so what should i ask her? can you give me any advice? lately my confidence levels are low. communication while we are dating is the problem. i am a first year university student.

Jack, I suppose that by the time you get this, your first date will already be a fond memory. Unfortunately I can’t help you with matters of the heart. It is something you will have to handle by yourself and maybe I can leave you with some advice my grandmother gave me – being yourself will be more than enough for a woman that loves you. Good luck.