Question

having problems expressing what i feel
help im in my early twenties and i have a problem in that i cannot express what i feel be it anger or joy and i just cant allow myself to get close to anyone not family or friends as a result i have not been involved in a single relationship in my life if anyone tries getting close to me i tend to push them away or withdrawing from the relationship in a family of 5 brothers and sister i am the only one who suffers from them the rest are all happily involved in a relationship even the two youngest ones

Some call it Alexithymia, when someone has great dificulty in expressing in words, how they feel. Combined with a difficulty in allowing good people to get close to you, this is the sort of thing best dealt with in counselling with a psychologist