Ask an expert

29 Jan 2013


My son is 16 and he has been suffering from bad hayfever from an early age. I have been given him allergex and then tried texa, which only helps for a few hours. Please advise what to try next.

Thank you
Answer 317 views

01 Jan 0001


The best will be to consult an allergy specialist to identify the spesific allergens. Treatment can be to avoid the spesific allergens or injection of a low dose of these allergens, in order to desensitise the body to produce a lesser reaction when in contact with the spesific allergens.


Dr Anrich
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.