Question

hCG counts and clomid
Hi all

I am writing the posting on behalf of EDT who can't get onto this site anymore...

A few months ago she was pregnant, (if I remember corrently 8 weeks) before having a miscarrage, her hCG hormones didn't multiply as they should have. (They were to low)

Now she is back on clomid and got a blood test done again last week monday, her count was 3. The sister advised her to have another test done on Thursday or Friday, she had one done, but the count was on 6, it should have been on six on Wednesday (which it would have been if it double as supposed to)

The sister again said she must test today, on Saturday her period started,

She would like to know, what the possible cause can be for her not being able to sustain a pregnancy, being able to fall pregnant but the hCG levels not rising quickly enough.

I hope I'm making sence here...

Jessica

An HCG level of 3 is really negative. She was probably never pregnant.