Question

HE IS SHORT
DOC.
MY PROBLEM IS THAT MY BROYFRIEND IS A LITTLE SHORTER THAN ME AND WHEN WE ARE WALKING AND PEOPLE ARE LOOKING AT US I FEEL A LITTLE SHY .I WONT LEAVE HIM BECAUSE OF THAT CAUSE I LOVE HIM.I TRY TO WEAR AS LOW SHOES AS I CAN TO CAN ACCOMMODATE HIM BUT STILL.IS THE PROBLEM WITH MY ESTEEM OR WHAT.

NNa, if this is the only thing about him that troubles you, you're luckier than many. When did they pass a law saying that boyfriends must be taller than their girlfriend ? It sounds most likely that nobody else actually notices the difference, but that you feel sensitive about it, and expect people to noice. And if anyone does notice, it will probably because they'll notice you, and your anxiety, rather than anything else. I'm sure he's big enough to respect you, whatver height you are.