Question

He wants things to be more exciting! Any ideas?
My man has expressed to me that we arent having sex often as i''d like as he needs something new and different.

Anyone had the same issue?

He says that he absolutely loves having sex with me, but wants to try new things cause the usual is getting a bit boring.

We have been together 6.5 yrs and in our late twenties.

I''m not into hardcore things like wips, chains &  leather but am open to suggestions however don''t know where to start.

Any suggestions on how to spice things up so he will be more interested?
sexologist

It is perhaps better to ask him what he had in mind. It can be that he has a fantacy of some kind and it does not matter what you present, it will always get boring. The recipe of good adventurous sex is not neccessarily the 'hard core stuff' as you call it or multiple partners etc, it lies in the respect between two partners where both can express their needs and fantacies as well as no-go things and still enjoy sex. Thus SPICe it up with exploring new ways together!