Question

Head Injury
My son was in a motorcycle accident a week ago. He broke both arms and a leg and went into surgery for it. Before he went in he spoke to me and told me what happened, but after surgery he opened his eyes after two days but does not react on anything. He is just staring. What is going on and will he recover?

Johan, it might just be shock due to the trauma he suffered, but if it hasn’t cleared up by the time you get this, the best would be to have a neurologist make sure that there is no major problem. Good luck.