Question

Head Injury?
I was unfortunately involved in a dispute on Wednesday last week. I was head-butted in the nose, which is still quite tender, but not so swollen. My eye is black and blue on the lid and in an arc underneath - that seems to be healing quite well. I am worried about a small patch about the size of a palm(adult hand) on the top right-hand side of my head which has very limited sensation - like my scalp is almost numb. There is no swelling there but it feels strange. I do remember knocking that side of my head on a door. I don't know if I can consult our GP, as this was a domestic affair and our families are close.

Worried, it’s probably due to swelling, so the best would be to take some anti-inflammatory drugs for a couple of days. If it doesn’t clear up, the best would be to see doctor. Good luck.