Question

Head injury
Hi there. I had a accidental head injury over a month ago, and still get some symptoms (headaches and dizzyness (even if lying down or just woken up - more on the side where the injury is) - and sometimes needles and pins in my hands) - these symptoms hasn''t occured prior to the fall. R/E the incident, I fell full body on my head on tiles in my house. It took my friend approx 10 min to wake me up again, and like a normal head injury, heavy bleeding. I still have a knob on my head (soft feeling due to blood between my skin and " skedel" . I went for a CT, and shows normal. Any advise on this please?
Headache expert
Headache expert

Dear Me,

Have you seen a Neurologist? If not, then I would strongly advise you to do so as soon as possible. If you have seen a Neurologist and have been given a clean bill of health, then contact me on my e-mail drshevel@headclin.com and let me have your telephone details.