Question

headache
For the past week I've been getting this horrible headache on the leftside of my head, just above my ear.It just start all of a sudden and is extremely painfull.I'ts on the same spot the whole time and last for the whole day.Only thing that helps is Grandpa's every two hours..I don't feel sick or anything, any idea what it might be?

Cookie, it is difficult to say what the problem is without being able to examine you first, but it might be due to tension head ache or even temporal arteritis. The best would be to see your doctor and have it sorted out, but in the meantime you can mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za if you’re interested in something I wrote on the most common types of headaches. Good luck.