Question

Headache from Wisdom Teeth ????
My wisdom teeth are coming out but are not causing me much pain. I am getting a headache on my right side in front of my ear up to my temple...could this be due to the tooth coming out ?
I need to have the wisdoms taken out as there is no space for them.
Headache expert
Headache expert

Dear T,

Impacted wisdom teeth can certainly be a trigger for headaches, so they may well be the reason for your problem.

Something that I must warn you about, however, is that in patients with headache, unless certain precautions are taken before removing the wisdom teeth, there is often much more pain after the operation. The explanation is quite a detailed one, so please call me on 0825555763, so that I can give you more information on how to avoid having a lot of pain after the teeth are removed.