Question

Headache, headache, headache
Hi Doc,
I've been having a headache problems since I was very young.I used to sllep with a hat and I think my head got used to it to a point where I would get a headache if I sleep without a hat. Now it start with a blurr vision and then I get a headache afterwards. At first I would get it if I don't eat properly and maybe once in a month or two months. Now I get it more often and I don't understand why, since I try by al means to eat properly? I'm starting to get worried, is this migraine? Please Help.
Is there a specialist I can go to around Pretoria?
Kookoo

Kookoo, it sounds like it might be a form of migraine. Mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za and I’ll send you the name of a good specialist. If you’re interested, I can also send you something I wrote on headaches a while ago. Good luck.