Question

Headaches
I suffer from classical migrane with all the typical symptoms. I have however suffered daily headache attackes for the past three weeks and no amount of medication or sleep takes it away. what could be the problem

Bonny, it isn’t typical, but it is possible to have daily migraine attacks. The problem is that you can’t take the triptans (Maxalt®, Naramig®, Imigran®, etc.) everyday. The best would be to see a neurologist and have it sorted out. Good luck.
PS I wrote something on migraine a while ago and if you’re interested in a copy you can mail me at cyberdoc@mweb.co.za.