Question

headaches ?
Hi! I finished my last pack of pills on 4 Jan 08 (my last period started 2 Jan 08). We have been ttc this month. I read the top 5 Qs and know that it can take some time for everything to normalise after going off the pill but was just wondering if the following are symptoms of my body adjusting after being off the pill, or pregnancy or something else:

I have been experiencing headaches which start around 10am and last until the evening. It is very difficult to concentrate and work but I have been avoiding pain killers because we are ttc. Sometimes I take 2 panados and the headache goes away for a few hours.

My nipples are very tender.

Any advice is appreciated.

:)

Most likely your body adjusting.