Question

Headaches
I never had constant headaches, but since the last month I have been getting out of bed &  go to sleep with a constant headache. My short term memory has also been affected. I am the one in the office that could remember everythibg and now I don' t even remember what I did 15minutes ago. My speech is also impaired, I have the words in my head, but have difficulty saying it or it comes out slurred. I feel drowsy/dizzy in the mornings &  see stars most of the time. I am very aggetated most of the time. I am just not myself. What is wrong with me ?
Headache expert
headache expert

Dear Laycon,

Anyone with a headache of recent onset, and especially if it is accompanied by the other symptoms you have described must have a proper medical checkup as a matter of urgency. Most headaches are not dangerous, but to be sure, it is essential that you see your doctor as soon as possible.