Question

Headaches
Hello Doctor.
I have been suffering from depression and been on anti-depressants for over 2 years now. L suffer from headaches on a daily basis and tired jaws, pain on my neck, and temples and also have blocked ears (with a pulse). I have now gained lots of weight and have started to get some black marks under my arms, on my breasts and stomach. I just don''t know what to do anymore, I can''t live on pills for the rest of my life. Any advise?

Cee-po

I strongly suggest that you consult an internal specialist for an examination, blood tests and CT scan of your brain. There might be a hormonal cause for your depression or even a chronic viral infection. There are so many possibilities and I know that an internal specialist will be able to assist you.