Question

Headaches and forgetfulnexx
I regularly get painful headaches at the back of the eye - mostly left hand side, but at times right. I am very very forgetful also. Both these symptoms affect my work. My dad died of glioblastoma multiformae and I am worried because he also had forgetfulness. I am 41, female, do not consume alcohol and have an occasional cigarette

Cal

It is important to consult a neurologist for an MRI scan of your brain, especially with the history of glioblastoma multiformae. Unfortunately, there is not much that I can suggest and I trust that your results will be favourable.