Question

Headaches in pregnancy
HI,
I am 3months pregnant with my 2nd baby and am suffering with unbearable headaches. I experienced the same during my first pregnancy. The headaches get worse at night, my head feels sore just from lying down. I take panado every now and then, just to have some ease, but the pain starts again, and just never goes away. Is there anything I should be concerned about?
With both pregnancies in the 1st trimesters I have had just slight nausea, but no major issues to complain about, and now these headaches which are making life almost unbearable. It just never goes away, and is there daily.
Thanks.

Headaches are commoner in pregnancy due to changes in blood flow. See that you are well hydrated and you can use Panado.