Ask an expert

08 Mar 2007

Health screening
Can anyone refer me to a clinic or organisation that provides full medical health screening services or check-ups, particularly for women? i.e cardiovascular, cholestral, mamogram etc ... the works. I'm in Cape Town
Answer 360 views
Workplace health expert
Occupational health expert

01 Jan 0001

Woody, best to contact one of the private clinics. They will gladly advise you.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.