Question

healthy eating
You are back @ long last! 1. Is it true that Sprite zero is recommended as part of healthy diet? 2. What about mixed dried fruits?

Dear Lorna
Compliments of the season to you. I am indeed back and pleased to be here with you again for 2013.
I would not say that any artificially sweetened cold drinks is "recommended as part of a healthy diet". What I can say is that you can use a product like Sprite Zero as part of a balanced slimming diet, as it does not contain liquid sugars. Mixed dried fruit are excellent foods being rich in fibre, iron and vitamins such as vitamin C and beta-carotene. However, dried fruit due to their concentrate nature, have a high energy content, so be careful to eat only small portions once a day.
Enjoy