Question

hearing disability
I wear hearing aids and need information on more effective , affordable hearing aids. Is there a way to get information on comparisons in prices between various manufacturers? The prices of the very effective aids are very high, so it would be nice to get info on hearing aids from a wide spectrum of companies, instead of getting info about only one company. This would allow one to choose a good brand and type at a good price.
Handicap Expert
Handicap Expert

Dear Concerned

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I suggest that you contact DEAFSA, as they might be able to assist you. Their details are as follows:

DEAFSA NATIONAL OFFICE
20 Napier Road
Richmond
2092 Private Bag X04
Westhoven
2142
Tel: (011) 482 1610
Fax: (011) 726 5873
e-mail: deafsa@icon.co.za

Kind regards

Dr Anrich Burger