Question

Heart attack or not
My husband smokes rocks and hashis. I know he must stop, but he is addicted to it, and of cause they don't see it as an addiction and also not as a problem. He gets these 'attacks' that apart from feeling that he is dying, the syptoms sumilises that of a heart attack. Is it common for drug abusive people to get these attacks and might it be fatal?

Stupid, it is very common for people who abuse drugs to die from heart attacks or strokes at a very young age. The drugs can cause and acute shortage of oxygen in the heart and brain with deadly consequences. Even if it doesn’t happen acutely, these chronic assaults on the heart and the brain will eventually cause the same problems. The best would be for him to stop taking the drugs and second best would be to at least go for a stress ECG and some blood tests. At the end it’s very difficult to help people that don’t want to admit they have a problem. Good luck.