Question

Heart Beat- on 7 weeks and 3 days
I just got the good news last week the 24 of July that I am pregnant. I could actualy did not believe the dr- beacuse a week prior I did a home test and it showed a negtive result. The 24 of July 2007 I did again the test and with 3 second the test was positive. I had already three laparoscopies for endometrioses and gave all hope up that I will ever fall pregnant. Now my concern is that the dr could not see any heart beat ????? She said I must not worry- but please this is not normal ????

At 7 weeks, the heartbeat should be visible, but it may be that you are earlier than you think, especially since the pregnancy test only became positive a few days ago.