Question

heart burn
Good day

I am 23 years of age & suffer from heart burn. Not sure what is causing this.
I am not under any stress. After I've eaten by muesli & yogurt & had 1 glass of water the heart burns starts & just keep getting worse.
After every meal I basically get heart burns
Please advise what I can do to stop or heal this disturbing heart burn

thank you

Wjw, the best would be to try and find out why you get heartburn. It might be that you have a hernia or a peptic ulcer. The best would be to have a gastroscopy, but you can also ask your doctor to prescribe you a PPI (Proton Pump Inhibitor – Nexiam®, Pantoloc®, Pariet®, etc.) as a diagnostic test. Good luck.