Question

Heart desease
I would like to know,my husband is 33 years old weighs about 96kg.His father died of a heartn attack at 45 years of age.My husband is a drinker and a smoker and now lately he has been complaing of chest and last night he had some pains in the right side of his chest.Last time the doctor told us it is called minor heart attacks.What does this mean for my husband

Dear Naomi
You can't get a minor heart attack just as you can't get a minor pregnancy - he probably gets angina, which means that the bloodvessels to the heart may be narrowed. It means he can get a real heart attack if you don't do something soon - he needs to change his lifestyle and get medication for the current problems. Best to see a physician.