Ask an expert

02 Aug 2010

Heart pain
Doctor, I am experiencing some pain across my heart area and think it is due to stress at work. Is there anything I can use to relieve the pain or do I need to see a doctor? Thank you
Answer 400 views

01 Jan 0001

Hallo Mary
Rather see your doctor to exclude heart disease (angina). You can try Biral tablets for anxiety - buy over the counter at Clicks or your pharmacy
Dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9320 votes
67% - 18601 votes