Question

Heart Palpitations
I need to see a sports doc. I am getting heart palpitations and feeling that even mild exercise is too much for me currently although I consider myself fit! Please advise of a good sports doc in JHB preferably Northern Suberbs or Edenvale area where I work

Julie, I think you would do better by seeing a cardiologist than a sport doctor. I practice in Pretoria and don’t really know the people in Jhb. The best would be to contact the sports institution at RAU or WITS and find out from them. Good luck.