Question

heartbreaking
My b/f and I recenlty broke up, however I saw him on Friday after 2 weeks. He told me the reason why he broke up with me was because we were incompatible. I stated that I still loved him and he made me happy and then he started crying. He cried the whole time while we were talking about 'us'. He said he couldnt take me back right away because he didnt know what he wanted and needed time. If someone is so adament that we are not meant to be together, why was he so upset. Surely, he should be glad to get rid of me! What should I do?

A relationship needs to be symmetrical --- if A feels incompatible with B, it's idle for B to decide to nonetheless love A. Love needs to be reciprocal, with mutual compatibility. Why not agre to give him time, preferably suggesting that he see a counsellor to clarify what he wants, and see if things are repairable ?