Question

Heartburn solution.
As far as I can remember I had heartburn at least 5/6/7 times a week. Recently purchased a book that prescribes to eat according to your blood group. I am O+ and should cut out all maize and wheat products.
Since then I had heartburn twice (everytime after I ate cake or a nice bun). I told my cousin about it (he had the same problem) and his heartburn also vanished.
We use to buy a big bottle of Enos a month and is now down to a small one for in case I need it. Thought O just mention this

Dear Carl
I am pleased for your sake that you have identified the foods that cause you distress. Reactions to food in relation to acid indigestion are very individual and it really is a case of one man's meat is another man's poison.