Question

Heath24 Privacy policy
Click at the bottom of your screen on Privacy policy.

For all those that abuse these forums, someone knows and they are watching. Check the policy about the data they are able to collect when one uses this forum. Infuture who knows they might tighten their policies if this abuse continues. It is better to behave than to be policed. Use this forum responsibly.

Cheers

A raison d'etre ? Good advice, grape. So now I know why I'm on a low-salt diet. Yes, in cases of unpleasant abuse, we can and will take the necessary steps --- but for pete's sake, why is it impossible for people to just use the simple and always effective technique of IGNORING a nasty poster ?