Question

heaven
most of the postings i've read on the hell topic so far, contains a fair element of judgement.
the essence of Christianity is that our sins were forgiven on a cross, and Jesus even had mercy on
the murderer. we are set free by this, and though we continually strive to live better lives,
through believing and love in God we are set free from judgement.

suicide is not the way out I agree. and the sadness it causes is tremendous.

i do however not believe that a God who forgives all sin, will not also forgive your last.

through God nothing is impossible, and He will show grace and give beauty in life if you decide to live the life that was
given to you. that is much rather His will than committing suicide.

remember it all comes down to this: love God and secondly, love other people as yourself -
implying that you must love yourself also and not hurt yourself. this is God's guideline for living life.
we are however ultimately set free by our faith in Him.

I take your point. But doesn't the very concept of a Hell or Heaven IMPLY judgement ? theoretically not ours, but those of a God, but without judgement, surely allocation to heaven or hell wouldn't be purely random ? But you're right, surely the central concept is of love ?