Question

heavy bleeding after intercourse
Hi I am a 25 year old female
since the age of 21 I have been on the 2 month contraceptive injection. This year I decided to give my body a break and stopped it. I then bled solidly for almost 2 months so decided to go onto a pill. I was recommended "Melodene" this is now my 3rd month on Melodene and I have no side effects (head-aches, weight gain) but I get my periods twice a month every month and bleed heavily, and with more pain then normal if I have intercourse with penetration, usually start 1-2 days after pentration. It feels like someone is scrapping out my lining with a blade. What is going on? I'm worried that I've damaged my uterus somehow and might not be able to have children in future. Please advise

I don't know why you are having the painful intercourse. You need to see a gynaecologist for a check-up.