Question

Heavy Feeling In rectum
I have for a very long time a a feelinf that something is pushing out of my rectum it is very pain ful I have had a laminectomy and a tumor removed from c5/c6 this problem gets worse I have been to the Dr`s and they cant find anything abnormal please help.

regards Alma

Alma, I suppose it might be due to nerve damage because of your back problem, but it might also be due to something else like anal prolapse, tumours and internal piles. The best would be to see a general surgeon or a gastroenterologist and have it sorted out. Good luck.