Question

heel pain
After wake up time in every early morning &  when I getup &  start to walk, I have a pain inside of my right heel. But the pain became less &  less and then only a bit pain is remained after a couple of minutes. However this kind of pain is started again when I am walking after sitting for a period of time
It was started in 2 or 3 months ago.

Kindly note that I checked both of my heels by pressing around of it with fingers and then it was slightly difference inside of the heels. I felt that the right heel was something harder than other one.

Should I need to check it by x-ray ?

Your kind comments, Please !

It will be worth while to consult your doctor for x-rays of both your feet, in order to find the cause for your discomfort and pain. In the interim, you can use Panado tablets and apply heat and cold compresses.