Question

heel pain and kidney problem
I have heel pain on and off. Sometimes it gets really bad, that I struggle to step on it. I was told that it could be kidney related? My doctor just gave me anti inflammatory tablets on 3 occasions and hasn''t mentioned the kidney problem possibility to me. What should I do?

You can get a second opinion from another doctor. Your heel pain should be investigated with blood tests and x-rays of the foot and ankle. I sincerely doubt that your heel pain can be due to a kidney related disease. You can however, ask your doctor to test for any kidney problems.