Question

hefty issues
My family seems to think I need to go to a therapist because they say I'm obsessed with my weight, do you think I have a problem. I was once really over weight and all I want now is to get thin and stay that why, so I watch what I eat, I exercise and take diet pills they seem to think this is crazy. Wht's your opinion?

Dear Gobbles ( do I detect a rather fat self-image from your nick ? )
There's only on way to et a wise and accurate answer to this important question --- for you to see a psychiatrist for an expert assessment and advice. You might be right --- the family may be over-reacing. Or they might be right, as Eating Disorders are surprisingly common, and can be dangerous, while the person with such a disorder may find it dificult to reconize what may be obvious to anyone else who knows her.
Let the shrink be an arbitrator, after assessing you and the situation.