Question

Helicobacter Pylori
I have been diagnosed with Helicobacter Pylori. I took antibiotics, nexium and altosec and nothing seems to help. Is it possible that the first course of antibiotics didn' t cure it and I should go for a second course?
Probiotics expert
Probiotics expert

Hi Tal, yes you should go back to your Dr and ask him to advise and understand why the antibiotics did not work, before simply just taking another course. Perhaps you need a different antibiotic.
If you are willing, add the probiotic REUTERI, it is natural and available without a prescription. There is some good promising scientific data which supports the fact that REUTERI is active against H.pylori AND it will decrease any potential side-effects of medication (e.g. antibiotics).