Question

HELLO DOC
HELLO DOC

THERE IS JUST SOME THINGS THAT BOTHER ME, I AM ON A DIET FOR ABOUT 3 MONTHS NOW, I HAVE LOST 19KG, BUT NOW FOR THE LAST 6 WEEKS I AM STUCK, I AM ON 72KG NOW, AND NO WAY DO MY WEIGHT WANT TO COME DOWN MORE.

I NEED TO LOOSE ANOTHER 5KG, ACCORDING TO MY HEIGHT, BUT I AM STRUGGLING LIKE CRAZY, I DO EXCERCISE 3X A WEEK I AND EATING CORRECTLY, NOTHING INBETWEEN AND NOT AFTER 20H00 AT NIGHT, I AM DOING EVERYTHING CORRECTLY THAT I DID 3 MONTHS AGO, BUT NO RESULTS ANYMORE.

PLEASE DOC I AM SO FRUSTRATED THAT I FEEL LIKE I AM STILL FAT, BECAUSE THE WEIGHT IS STUCK.

SOME HELP PLEASE

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP SO FAR, LIKE YOU CAN SEE, ALL THE ADVICE PAID OFF.

AMANDA

Dear Amanda
Firstly congratulations are in order for your stunning weight loss of 19 kg - you are a bright ****star****. This problem of getting stuck on a plateau is most irritating. I can only suggest that you stick to the diet and exercise and try taking a chromium supplement (200 microgram a day, not more or less as this is the optimum dose) to improve your carbohydrate metabolism which in turn should result in the loss of those last 5 kg.
Keep up the good work.