Question

HELLO DOC
HELLO DOC

I BOUGHT THIS CHROMIUM SUPLEMENT THAT YOU SAID I CAN USE TO GET RID OF THE REMAINING 5KG, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I WENT INTO DISHEM AND THE LADY THERE SEND ME TO ONE OF THE USN CONSULTANTS HE GAVE ME USN PEDRA-CUT STIMULANT FREE (NO CAFFIEN AND NO ELPHRIDINE, HE SAID IT WILL NOT INTERFERE WITH MY THYRIOD AND WILL BOOST THE MY BODY TO GET RID OF THE EXSTRA WEIGHT, BECAUSE IT HAS CHROMIUM AND A LOT OF OTHER BENEFITS.

IS THIS OK DOC I PAID A LOT OF MONEY FOR THE TABLETS AND DO NOT WANT TO USED THEM IF THEY ARE GOING TO BE HARMFULL TO ME.

THANKS AMANDA

Dear Amanda
If the product contains 200 microgram of chromium (check on the label) per dose then it should assist with weight loss. If the product contains more than 200 microgram per dose then you need to reduce the dose because it can be harmful to ingest more than 200 microgram of chromium per day.