Question

Hello Doctor,I had a major stomach operation about 6 months
ago and have had "as expected" a runny tummy when I eat the wrong foods....The other day I started have double vision and my joints were very sore "like when you get flu"...I went to my Dr and he drew many tubes of blood for testing,my urine too was more black than any other colour...I the same day started blanking out and cant remember anything of what I did or what happend in that time....I believe my Dr called me at home to say that my wife must take me to a certain hospital as I need urgent medical attention,I CANT recall speaking to my Dr.....I only ended up being taken to hospital on the Tuesday after the Dr phoned my wife,I cant recall being taken to hospital or being admitted I only remember bits and pieces of the week I spent in hospital.....I was told that I had contracted HEPITITIS "non-contageous".....The Dr too told me that if I was not admitted when I was the chances of me dying at home would have been high...I still dont know what HEPITITIS IS,what causes it and will it happen again....ANYBODY with information plse help me....

VW, hepatitis is inflammation of the liver. Ask your doctor what type of hepatitis it was and let me know. We’ll then take it from there. Good luck.
PS. Please post your reply as a new question and not below my reply because I won’t get your reply if you do.