Question

help
im at the end of my line. i need help and need to speak to someone soon. Can you suggest someone in the johannesburg area.

Dear desperate,
Sorry to hear you're feeling so miserable. Congratulations on having the good sense to realize that you need and deserve to see a shrink to work on the problems that are troubling you. I don't recommend specific shrinks, at present, but there are many good shrinks in the Joburg area, perhaps the most richly supplied part of the country, in this espect. The phone book should list a range of names, and I believe also that elsewhere in the Health24 site ( check back to the home page ) there is a facility for checking out a listing of doctors of all sorts, including shrinks, in specific areas, with some more information about them than the phone book supplies. Good luck, and persist in getting and working with expert help, as I'm sure you can work things through and reach the more comfortable life you deserve.