Question

help
hi there,
could you please inform me on scheuermanns diseas as my 23 yr old boy fiend has been diagnosed with it.

SS, Scheuermann’s disease is a relatively common condition that is often diagnosed when x-rays are taken for other things. There is a big range of severity, but most cases have a good prognosis. What you about it depends on the severity of the curvature, but usually we advice children to reduce weight-bearing stress and to avoid strenuous activities. If you’re interested in more information, mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za and I’ll see what I can do. Good luck.