Question

Help!
Thank you for the advice on my problem posted 29/1, about self-destructive feelings. Could I ask for a contact person aka good doctor's details, I'm struggling to find someone to talk to. Ta

Dear ME,
As I keep explaining I do NOT recommend specific shrinks in this site, because it would be impossible for ANYONE to keep up to date with who these thousands of folks are, where they are, contact details, abilities, skills, interetsts, etc. Sorry. If you don't have friends who have had good experiences with local shrinks, ask an agency like Lifeline, perhaps, or better still your local GP.