Ask an expert

29 Jun 2005

Dr antwoord my nie by die gynae nie,help my.My vagina jeuk verskriklik en dit pyn.Voel of dit wil uitval.Die kliniek se dis infeksie,maar die sallf wat hulle gegee het help niks.Slaap nie rond en het nie enige siektes.ASB GEE RAAD DR.
Answer 673 views

01 Jan 0001

Not my speciality at all, nowadays, Lize ! You could ask your pharmacist for alternative creams or douches that might help better than what the doctor recommended. Sounds like it might well be candida, and there are creams available over the counter ( ie without prescri[tion ) which can be very effective in treating that --- but make sure you discuss this with the pharmacist, to get a cream designed for intra-vaginal use, which would be specially formulated to stay in place and work best
If Gynaedoc is being slow, try Cyberdoc.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9324 votes
67% - 18754 votes