Question

Help!!
At times some of us are having a bad day......in a mind frame of commiting suicide....we post here.....then get replies from the grim and nasty that are not helpful but make us feel bad about ourselves.... to the point where we may even end our lives.....why cant they just be helpful.... that is all we are asking for.....to help one understand their problems....not cruelty and abuse....this site is to enlighten one on what to do when in doubt or am I highly mistaken here.

Hello Rat, Unless you're using a new nick, I haven't seen any such posting from you within this forum ! yes, i's sad that some folks are negative, cruel and unhelpful online, just as they are in real life. Ignore the nasty comments, just as you'd ignore a dog you walked past who barked at you --- you wouldn't take the barking as personal or relevant to the fine nature of you.
When the negative comments turn up, feel sad for the pathetically empty souls who think it clever to post such messages