Question

HELP
I'M MARRIED FOR 2YRS NOW BUT HAVEFEELINGS FOR MY BEST FRIEND SHE ALSO FEEL THE SAME WAY SHE IS ALSO MARRIED I GO TO HER PLACEWE HUG AND KISS LIPS U KNOW I WE'VE BEEN FRIEND SINCE AND USED TO WORK TOGETHER AND OUR FEELINGS WERE THERE FOR EACH OTHER AND HIDE IT BY SAYING WE ARE BEST FRIENDS EVEN PEOPLE AT WORK USED TO SUSPECT IT BUT WE DID NOT TAKE IT TOO SERIOUS I KNEW I LOVED AND I CONFESSED TO HER ONE IME ABOUT HOW I FEABOUT HER AND SHE SAID SHE FEEL THE SAME WAYTOO SO WE SAID WILL TRY IT. WE PHONE EACH OTHER AND TELL EACH OTHER HOW MUCH WE LOVE EACH OTHER BUT I WANT TO DO MORE THAT HUGGING AND SAYING I WANT TO PRACTISE IT I WANT TO KISS HER DEEPLY AND MAKE LOVE TO HER BUT HOW DO I START SHE WONT HAVE A PROBLEM CAUSE I TOLD HER I DO SOMETHING THAT SHE DOES NOT LIKE SHE MUST SAY BUT HOW DO I START. AND AGAIN I'M NOT ATTRACTED TO LADIES JUST HER WANT IS THIS FANTASY OR LESBAIN SHE IS ALSO MARRIED
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Mpho and a warm welcome to the forum.

What you describe here is definitely not a fantasy! This is reality - you and another woman are in love with each other. This is certainly a lesbian relationship but you could very well be bisexual.

You're asking us how to take the relationship to a deeper sexual level? It sounds as though you've done very well until now Mpho and I doubt you need advice on how to make love to her. Find a safe, private space where you can both feel comfortable and take it from there. Take your time, explore, indulge and enjoy.

On another level you must also deal with the fact that you're both married. Irrespective of whether with a man or a woman, you're both planning to commit infidelity. I hope you've thought this through and what the implications could be.