Question

Help...
I know I m maybe just being paranoid. But I need to ask. Ive been feeling really sick for the past 2 days. Having menstural like cramps / tummy ache (not constant) but feeling a constant nauseousness. I also have a migraine today.

Been feeling pressure on pelvic are as well.

Just want to know Im 32 weeks pregnant, whats the signs of prem labour and whats the signs for survival?

Baby weight at 28weeks were 1.3kg.
premature baby expert

Dear Lisa
This is a good weight if you go into premature labour and the changes for survival are good. It do however seem more like a tummy bug or irritability of the tummy, however, if the cramps are constant and your water break, visit your doctor immediately.

regards
Welma