Question

hELP
I am having a hour procedure done at the dentist tomorrow... I am nervous and stressed.. I hategoing to the dentisit.. Is there anything i can do before and during the procedure to calm myself down?

I'd be very worried about someone who LOVED going to the dentist. This is a bit late to learn relaxation methods, which a psychologist or counsellor could teach you --- but do a google search for "relaxation techniques / instruction, and you'll p[robably finmd many sites what will describe commonly used and effective methods for you to relax yourself when you need to do so